– 200 gr of tofu
– 200 gr of abalone mushrooms
– 200 gr of capsicum (you can use any type of large size pepper of your preference)
– 1 onion
– 1 tomato
– 1 chili
– 6 garlic cloves
– tomato sauce
– soya sauce
– coconut oil
– mustard seeds
– black pepper and cumin powder (or any spice of your preference)
– Smash and cut the garlic cloves and the ginger very small. Cut the tofu in cubes and mix it with the minced garlic and ginger, add the soya sauce, salt, black pepper and cumin powder. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
– Chop the tomato and the mushrooms in 2 or 4 pieces depending on their size (i like to keep them in big chunks). Slice the capsicum and onion.
– Heat oil in a large frying pan and add some mustard seeds. Add half of the sliced onion and the sliced chili. Stir and wait until it becomes golden.
– Add the mushroom and let it fry for a few minutes. You can sprinkle a bit of salt and black pepper powder to taste. Add the tomato, then the tofu, and finally the capsicum and the rest of the onion (stir and let if cook for a few minutes in between). Add tomato sauce and stir. Let it cook until ready.
Serve it immediately with rice, noodles or pasta.